Friday 21 August 2015

LORD OF LORDS "MAHAKAL"

I reached Mahakal at the time of shayan aarti (the prayers offered to God at night for good sleep), the Jyotirlinga is adorned with saffron, cashews, cannabis pipes(bhang) adding beauty and glory to the God. At once, my eyes were stucked seeing the beauty of the shrine and the tranquility that the temple holds. It was really amazing to see Mahakal in front of my eyes, but I want more, I want to be very close to him.
Jyotirlinga of Mahakal
So, here comes my wish to be fulfilled, I had not slept for once in a night because I've to get ready for early morning prayer(Bhasma Aarti) which starts at 4 am but you have to be in queue at around 2  am in the morning to get inside the premises. In the bhasma aarti, the girls have to wear only saree, while the boys have to wear lungi only, otherwise you are not allowed inside the premises. It is the only time of the day when you will get to serve your heartiest prayers in the form of Jalabhishek thats too of Shipra river to the Mahakal, the serving prayer lasts for two hours where the shrine is bathed with Bhasma(ash) came from crematorium(shamshaan), but the last 15 minutes were like I was having face to face appointment with God like he came himself to ask what I want. It was really the moment that I can never forget in my life, "the real encounter with real God".


I was so fortunate that I experienced to see all of the prayers offered to Mahakal, It was believed that mere look of Mahakal with truest of your intentions can uplift all your negativities, afflictions and sins out of you. One can also have a prasad of chappan bhog offered to Mahakal at an cost of just Rs 5, a slip that is provided by registered shops inside the temple acting as a coupon for you till the day.

Inside View of Mahakal Temple
Since I am an extreme devotee of Lord Ganesha, so the land where Matarani and Lord Shiva is present, how can one forget the  presence of their dear child, Ganesha, so here it is, Bada Ganesh Mandir, also known as Chintaman Ganesh as mere look of him freed you from all of your stress. Inside the temple, a huge idol of Lord Ganesha is present.



Meanwhile, there is also an embodiment of 5 dham in Ujjain, so if you won't be able to reach five dhams in your life, you can take a privilege of that also in Ujjain. 

So, a trip to Ujjain proved to be calm, placid and serene for my soul and mind. Coming back from Ujjain, I lost all of my lavish desires, the only thing that comes back is relaxing mind and a positive feeling towards life. Its like a restless soul turned into relaxing soul. It is the most inexpensive and promising trip as well as it takes  just two days to cover entire major destinations in Ujjain

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Beautiful description of your experiences in Ujjain. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku so much bhaiya....will definitely do...:)

      Delete
    2. thank you so much for your write up
      share more experience

      Delete
  2. Beautifully written god bless uh <3

    ReplyDelete